Group Fishing - Private Yacht
- Brisbane / Whitsundays / Cairns / Lizard Island
- 5-6 nights
- All inclusive
- -meals / alcoholic beverages (beer)
- -fishing guides
- -32' centre console tender
- Min Passengers:
This beautiful yacht is one of Queensland’s most famous and favourite classic ocean going timber vessels. Built in 1964 by esteemed Brisbane shipwright Norman R. Wright & Sons the 72ft iconic vessel is steeped in history.
From January to June South Pacific II is available for charter for Moreton Bay and Brisbane River cruises.
From July to December South Pacific II will call the tropical north Queensland and is available for charter to Australia’s best aquatic playground - The Great Barrier Reef - one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Charters will leave from Whitsundays, Lizard Island and Lockhart River.
In July and August, we'll be based at Airlie Beach, a perfect launching pad to the Whitsunday Islands and reef.
In September, she heads to Lizard Island where she will run as a mothership up until late October operating around the Ribbons and Jewell Reef.
In November she heads to Lockhart River to mothership around the Bligh Reef area.
Charter options range from mother shipping, long-range fishing expeditions to remote reefs, week-long fishing trips and family holidays. Itineraries can be individually designed to suit your needs.
- 29th Aug to 4th Sept. Townsville to Cairns (7 days).
- 6th to 12th Sept. Cairns to Lizard Island (7 days).
- 12th to 17th Sept. Lizard Island (6 days).
- 17th to 22nd Sept. Lizard Island (6 days).
- 10th to 15th Oct. Lockhart River (6 days).
- 15th to 20th Oct. Lockhart River (6 days).
- 20th to 25th Oct. Lockhart River (6 days).
- 25th to 31st Oct. Lockhart River to Lizard Island (7 days).
- 31st Oct to 6th Nov. Lizard Island to Cairns (7 days).
- 6th to 12th Nov. Cairns to Townsville (7 days).
- 12th to 18thNov. Townsville to Whitsundays (7 days)