Barramundi Fishing Near Darwin
- Dundee Beach - Northern Territory
- 2-14 days
- Min Numbers: 2
- Max Numbers: 11
1st March - 14th March
21st March - 1st April
12th April - 22nd April
29th April - 30th April
Rooms from $139.00 per night or $1,170.00 for the whole resort per day. Special flight discounts from Toowoomba to Darwin with every quote.
Stay in comfortable, beachfront accommodation with air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Relax on the covered deck or poolside for stunning ocean views and sunsets over the water, cold beer in hand. Escape to pristine coastlines, tranquillity and of course, world-class fishing! Wildly popular with fishing enthusiasts, the waters off Dundee Beach entice keen anglers from near and far. Head south-west to the Peron Islands for deep-sea adventured and into floodplain-fed river systems to chase the prized NT barra.
Stay at the heart of the action and fish with the best local guides for an unforgettable experience. Alternatively, bring your own boat! Fishing Charters available for all resort guests. With a reputation for perhaps the best fishing in Australia, the sought-after waters off the Dundee Beach region are not to be missed. Enjoy a smorgasbord of options from deep-sea and sport fishing to river systems fed by flood plains teeming with the prized NT barra. Chase big jewfish, Spanish Mackerel, golden snapper, trevally, red emperor, queenfish and more for the experience of a lifetime.
After the ultimate day on the water retreat to the wide ocean views of Skippers Beachfront Sanctuary to share stories of your day’s adventure, feast on freshly caught fish and soak in spectacular sunset skies.
- Breathtaking 180° ocean views & breezes.
- Tranquil, private surroundings.
- 2 queen, 3 double & 4 king single ensuited rooms.
- Accommodation for 11 overnight guests.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Outdoor pool & spacious, covered deck.
- Spacious living room with television & kitchenette - perfect for relaxing indoors.
- Fully appointed stainless steel kitchen & barbeque facilities for self-catering.
- Exclusive venue hire includes all rooms & facilities at affordable, competitive rates.
- Affiliated services in catering & live entertainment (charges & conditions apply).
- Only 300m to boat ramp
- Private onsite parking for guest vehicles, boats & trailers.
- Mobile coverage available with Telstra.
- Laundry facilities available (charges & conditions apply).
- No smoking or pets.