Northern Territory Live-Aboard Fishing Package
- 5 days/5 nights
- Live-aboard accommodation
- All meals
- All fishing equipment & bait
- Transfers to and from Darwin
- Min Numbers:
Less Travel, More Fishing
Beat the crowds to those coastal feeder creeks
Head back to the mother ship for lunch & some air-conditioning
Fish the tide change in the evening when the other are heading home
The 5 night/5 day trip means that you are hitting the water and fishing early am on day 1 of your trip, you don’t miss the morning tide on your first day.
Barra fishing traditionally can mean travelling long distances by land then once you’ve hit the water more travel is involved. A Live Aboard Barra Fishing Charter changes all of this. When you anchor a mother ship in the mouth of one of the Territories famous Barra fishing rivers, Shady Camp, travelling times are shortened considerably and new fishing options become possible.
The Mother Ship
Tropic Paradise is a purpose-built Mothership accommodation vessel giving you a home away from home on the water. All cabins are located on the main deck, have large windows for natural ventilation as well as air-conditioning and built-in cupboards. There are 4 cabins with household size double bunks and 2 cabins with a double and single bed and ensuite. Other bathrooms are located on deck, one on the rear main deck and another on the upper-level opening to the rear deck.
- Fully air-conditioned vessel with 6 individual rooms, two with ensuite facilities.
- Catering by cook
- Saloon, dining and galley facilities
- Shaded top and lower deck for afternoon drinks & relaxing.
- Fish filleting facilities
- Freezer room for fish
- Bar fridge and eskies for beverages
- 19 metre Cairns Custom Craft alloy catamaran in 1C survey
- 4000 litres diesel fuel
- 4000 litres freshwater accompanied by a 200 litre per hour desalinator
- 4000 litre Premium Unleaded Petrol capability
- 9KVA & 32KVA gen sets
- Cummins powered mains
Barramundi - Threadfin Salmon, Black Jew fish & Golden Snapper can also be targeted.