Tweed Heads Fish and Feast
- Tweed Heads Hinterland
Start at Clarrie Hall Dam - End at Crams Farm Reserve (3 hours)
- 5 hours
- 3 hour guided rainforest fishing + 2 hours brunch
- Min Numbers: 2 Max Numbers: 8
Tweed Hinterland Fish & Feast
Go Fish Australia have partnered with Blue Ginger Picnics to give you a taste of the activities and the flavours of the region.
Suitable for all levels of fishing and fitness, kayaking through the incredible landscape of the Northern Rivers, with Wollumbin Mt Warning and the rainforest as your background is simply magical. Glide through the cool waters of Clarrie Hall Dam in your kayak following your private fishing guide as he leads the way. Fish for bass whilst observing the abundant wildlife such as platypus, king parrots, kingfishers and kookaburras.
A three-hour leisurely paddle will have made you hungry. Arrive at Crams Farm Reserve, a stunning location suitable for a gourmet picnic. With large rugs, cushions, tables and platters of 100% local and organic produce, taste something delicious and unique after an early morning of fishing.
Your Fish and Feast Experience Includes:
• Enjoy a private guided fishing experience in the rainforests of the Tweed Valley
• A personal fishing guide will have you gliding through the calm waters, catching fish and looking for wildlife along the way.
• All kayaks, life-jackets and rods provided.
• We end our journey in one of the most beautiful areas of the region under the watchful gaze of Mt Warning.
* This experience is a private, on request tour and subject to availability
* Standard tours are for a minimum of two people and a maximum of 8 people.
* Guests need a reasonable level of mobility.
* Bookings are best made with at least two days' notice.
* Can be offered without the fishing
From the moment we were picked up before dawn to the moment we were dropped off, my husband & I felt spoilt & relaxed with our tummies full! Go Fish Australia working with Blue Ginger Picnics thought of everything to make a special occasion go smoothly. The fishing was a complete success with the expert advice and watchful eye from the Go Fish guide. Finishing off with a surprise riverside feast expertly set up by Blue Ginger Picnics! The ‘all you can eat spread’ was not only delicious but with plenty of healthy choices alongside sweet treats to please us both. The attention to detail with plush cushions & throws made the whole experience super comfortable too. I would highly recommend the ‘Fish & Feast’ package for that special occasion. Thanks, Go Fish Australia & Blue Ginger Picnics! Katy Percival - February 2021