Tweed Heads Fish and Feast
- Tweed Heads Hinterland
- 5 hours
- 3 hour guided rainforest fishing + 2 hours brunch
- Min Numbers: 2 Max Numbers: 8
Tweed Hinterland Fish & Feast
Go Fish Australia have partnered with Blue Ginger Picnics to give you a taste of the activities and the flavours of the region.
Suitable for all levels of fishing and fitness, kayaking through the incredible landscape of the Northern Rivers, with Mt Warning and the rainforest as your background is simply magical. Glide through the cool waters of Claarrie Hall Dam in your kayak following your private fishing guide as he leads the way. Fish for bass whilst observing the abundant wildlife such as platypus, king parrots, kingfishers and kookaburras.
A three-hour leisurely paddle will have made you hungry. Arrive at Crams Farm Reserve, a stunning location suitable for a gourmet picnic. With large rugs, cushions, tables and platters of 100% local and organic produce, taste something delicious and unique after an early morning of fishing.
Your Fish and Feast Experience Includes:
• Enjoy a private guided fishing experience in the rainforests of the Tweed Valley
• A personal fishing guide will have you gliding through the calm waters, catching fish and looking for wildlife along the way.
• All kayaks, life-jackets and rods provided.
• We end our journey in one of the most beautiful areas of the region under the watchful gaze of Mt Warning.
* This experience is a private, on request tour and subject to availability
* Standard tours are for a minimum of two people and a maximum of 8 people.
* Guests need a reasonable level of mobility.
* Bookings are best made with at least two days' notice.
* Can be offered without the fishing