Byron Bay Fish and Feast
- Byron Bay Hinterland
- Half day - Morning
ONLY OFFERED IN THE COOLER MONTHS FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER
- 3 hour guided rainforest fishing + 2 hours brunch
- Min Numbers: 4 Max Numbers: 6
Byron Bay Hinterland Fish & Feast
Go Fish Australia have partnered with Table Under a Tree to give you a taste of the flavours of the Byron Bay Hinterland. We connect you with the finest premium ingredients from Byron Bay and beyond, so you can taste something delicious and unique after an early morning of fishing.
We love food - and the stories behind it - and we know time is precious when you’re away from home, whether just for a short trip or something a little longer. We’ve done the work for you, making it easy to discover, experience and taste the premium food of our region. Together, we connect you with small, artisan producers from the area and promise you tastes like no other!
The Rainforest Fish and Feast Experience Includes:
• Enjoy a private guided fishing experience in the rainforests of the Hinterland’s rivers and creeks.
• A personal fishing guide will have you gliding through the calm waters, catching fish and looking for platypus along the way.
• All kayaks, life-jackets and rods provided.
• Transfer to Three Paddocks Farm for an outdoor sumptuous brunch of local produce and beverages whilst gazing out over the macadamia farms of the area.
• Tours are offered in various Hinterland creeks and rivers subject to ideal conditions.
• Tours are available daily run from 6am-1pm approximately.
• Standard tours are for a minimum of two people and a maximum of 4 people.
• Guests need a reasonable level of mobility.
• Bookings are best made with at least two days' notice.
What will you catch?