The Island Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- 3 nights
- 3 nights accommodation
- Full day fishing charter
- Half day indigenous fishing experience
- Min Numbers:
The Island 3 Night Fishing Package
This is a 3 day Gold Coast fishing holiday with a difference. Stay for 3 nights in one of our fabulous hotels in the centre of Surfers Paradise and enjoy 2 unique fishing trips created just for you.
Day 1 - Choose from a full day shared deep sea fishing charter or a two-hour private fishing experience on the beaches of the Gold Coast.
Day 2 - A 4-hour cruise along the Tweed River, retracing the traditional hunting steps of the region’s first indigenous inhabitants. Visit an oyster farm for a tasting session and board a customised runabout in pursuit of mud crabs before dining on a sandbank and feasting on a sumptuous seafood harvest freshly caught and cooked by our indigenous host.
Did you know?
- There are 6,000 kilometres of shoreline in Queensland.
- Queensland has 1855 species of fish - 1625 of which are found on the Great Barrier Reef.
- The three most commonly caught Queensland fish are Yellowfin Bream, Sand Whiting and Trumpeter Whiting.
- The most commonly caught fish on the Great Barrier Reef are Coral Trout, Red Throat Emperor, Tropical Snapper and Sweetlip.
- The two most commonly caught freshwater fish are Golden Perch and Australian Bass.